INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in XXXXXXXXXX, we treat the data that we facilitate for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- Purchase / sale of material
- Control and surveillance of access to places
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Submission of commercial information of the entity by postal mail, electronic mail or others
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-benefit for work made
- Provide a service
- Receiving the provision of a service
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Budget processing
3. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unmistakable consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the controller
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To others responsible for the treatment
- Consultors / Advisors
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether XXXXXXXXXX are dealing with personal data that concerns you, or not.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, may exercise the right of opposition to the treatment of theirdata. XXXXXXXXXX will stop processing the data, except forlegitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In addition, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can make them through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your Access right, click here
- To exercise your Right of Rectification, click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Forget) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment, click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition, click here
- To exercise your Portability right, click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail at following address: C / MATA, 3 – (08004) BARCELONA attach a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of their identity. Remember to provide more information possible on your request: Name and surname, email address that use for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Protection of Data and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.